Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 10:09 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> >     *  Walsender and dblink are not interruptible on win32. - related thread
>
> I'd actually be happy to just leave it for 9.0, but it seems like
> consensus has been reached on how to fix it, and Fujii is working on a
> patch, so let's follow that through.

That one is a must, for me.

I would put relaying easily above any of the other stuff. That is a
truly useful feature that we are very close to being able to have in
this release. Adding things like quotes is not moving us forwards in any
important sense.