Missing tsearch2 functions - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Iñigo Martinez Lasala
Subject Missing tsearch2 functions
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi everybody.

We are trying to migrate a gforge (again) with postgres 8.1/2 to postgres 8.4.

We have adapted our schema in order to use tsearch2 from contrib folder for not having to rewrite all functions. We have cleaned most of old tsearch2 stuff, but some tsearch2 functions have dissapeared or at least we don't know how to invoke with postgres 8.4

Theses functions are:
exectsq
rexectsq
concat

I've been unable to locate them at pg_catalog. I've not found reference in tsearch2 documentation for exectsq and rexectsq. But concat should be in place but it's missing!!
Any hint?

Thanks in advance.