Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 09:34 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > 2010/2/23 Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>:
> > >
> > > Can someone work on a patch to implement the document changes suggested
> > > below?
> > >

> > This patch is useless now. There are no this issue now, because we
> > have integrated true SQL parser.
>
> Great, thanks.

I believe a documentation issue still exists here. The section on
calling functions (4.3) still says nothing about VARIADIC. Also, it's
not 100% clear to me where function overloading should go, but perhaps
it should be mentioned in that section as well.

Regards,Jeff Davis