Re: DDL commands take forever - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Leonardo M." Ramé
Subject Re: DDL commands take forever
Date
List pgsql-general
El mar, 29-12-2009 a las 15:05 -0500, Merlin Moncure escribió:
> > This solves the locking problem, but what happens to transactions? the
> > app is still working in transaction mode, or just applying changes after
> > every Insert/Update/Delete?.
>
> huh...the default transaction mode _is_ read committed :-).
>
> merlin

Merlin, knowning this, I'm asking to the developers of the connection
library because in their code, if I use the default connection mode,
then the transactions are ingnored, applying the changes immediately
after every Insert, Update or Delete.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba