Re: Syntax for partitioning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Syntax for partitioning
Date
Re: Syntax for partitioning  (Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 09:00 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 11:54 +0900, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
> > Here is an update partitioning syntax patch.
> >
> > A bug reported by Marko is fixed.
>
> I will review and eventually commit this, if appropriate, though it is
> 3rd in my queue and will probably not be done for at least 2 weeks,
> possibly 4 weeks.

I'll have to go back on this unfortunately, sorry about that.

I have enough items emerging from HS to keep me busy much longer than I
thought. I'll run with VF if that's OK, since I have some other related
changes in that area and it makes sense to understand that code also, if
OK with you.