Re: PostgreSQL Release Support Policy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Release Support Policy
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> In any case there's no need for someone to move off a version instantly
> the day after the last release for it.  So I really don't see why you
> think there would be "panic updates".

Hmm, well, I wasn't imagining it as a wholly rational response.  I guess
the existence of such a panic remains to be proven amongst our users,
who I should give more credit to than their counterparts that still use
other products.