Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
"Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> Here's a possibly crazy idea - how about we remove the 3 or 4 listings from /index.html altogether and replace them
witha dynamically generated summary saying something like:

> "There are 24 training events in 9 countries scheduled over the next 6 months from OTG, EnterpriseDB, Command Prompt,
2ndQuadrant and others. View the complete schedule to find the PostgreSQL training you want."

Love it, if not too difficult to implement.  Solves the whole problem.
        regards, tom lane