Re: operator exclusion constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: operator exclusion constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2009-11-07 at 14:11 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> Honestly, I'd probably be in favor of breaking the virtual tie in
> favor of whichever word is already a keyword

The ones that are already keywords are EXCLUSIVE and EXCLUDING, which
are also the least desirable, so that rule doesn't work as a
tie-breaker.

I think that EXCLUSION and EXCLUDE are the options still in the running
here.

Regards,Jeff Davis