Re: operator exclusion constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: operator exclusion constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Yeah, we definitely want some parentheses delimiting the expression.
> EXCLUSIVE still feels like the wrong part-of-speech though.  How
> about EXCLUDING (...) BY ... instead?

If I put EXCLUSION in the type_func_name keyword list, it works fine.
But I'm having a little trouble trying to use EXCLUDING or EXCLUSIVE,
because if I move them from unreserved to any other keyword list, I get
reduce/reduce conflicts.

Am I doing something wrong? I would assume that making words more
reserved would usually not lead to conflicts.

Regards,Jeff Davis