Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 -approaching fast! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] [pgeu-general] PGDay.EU 2009 -approaching fast!
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 21:36 +0000, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> > Sure ? You *have to* ask for the ParisTech rooms (there were still 10 rooms
> > available on friday, only for Paristech) Else the hotel is full.
>
> I called on Saturday afternoon. I was sure to specify that I was a
> Paristech member, but they were still apparently fully booked.

I am staying here:

http://www.elysees-paris-hotel.com/

It is a little farther out, but puts you right in Paris.

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander