Re: License clarification: BSD vs MIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: License clarification: BSD vs MIT
Date
Re: License clarification: BSD vs MIT
List pgsql-hackers
> Otherwise I'm not sure it matters.

If that were true, why did Red Hat lawyers do this?

ISTM we should apply to OSI for approval of our licence, so we can then
refer to it as the PostgreSQL licence. That then avoids any situation
that might allow someone to claim some injunctive relief of part of the
licence because of it being widely misdescribed.