Re: PGCluster-II Progress - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: PGCluster-II Progress
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2009-09-15 at 13:16 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Odd, I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he was working on a
> new
> release in preparation for some upcoming talks he was doing ... was
> working on bringing it up to support 8.3.x ...
>
> "But, I'm just prepareing new version of the PGCluster..."

Mitani was probably talking about PGCluster, not PGCluster -II. Mitani?

Last time I heard about PGCluster-II was at Anniversary Summit(2006).
Oh, and I met with him at France at 2007, and no improvements since
then.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE