Re: Vote on Windows installer links - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Vote on Windows installer links
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Just to be clear:

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 15:28 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> The only one I can see that is not the operating system vendor's own
> site is Devrim's pgsqlrpms.org, which I knew was a bad idea when I
> first saw it.

(Per whois records, that domain is owned by CMD, not me).

Yeah, I'm maintaining packages -- but it is *payed* by Command Prompt,
for the community. I don't know what happens if one of the parts decide
not to support the project anymore.

(All: Please don't include my name in this thread, but I'm ok if you
talk about pgsqlrpms project in this thread.)
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com

Attachment