Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 23:54 -0400, Robert Treat wrote:

> BTW, I see downthread Simon has bailed on the idea of doing a community survey
> for 8.4, so perhaps there's no cause for concern, but before we take any
> action on either survey, I thought it was important that this point be
> raised.

Actually, it was not my intention to "bail", just to withdraw my
objection to the survey Josh had outlined.

Apologies if my words caused confusion.

I have every intention of creating a community survey according to the
plan proposed earlier.