Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4796: Recovery followed by backup creates unrecoverable WAL-file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4796: Recovery followed by backup creates unrecoverable WAL-file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-05-15 at 17:19 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> Yes, just as deleting old WAL files.

So what you're saying is because it's possible to blow your left foot
off, we're not concerned about blowing your right foot off either.

We've asked for some additional docs. What would be the objection to
that?

And you guys wonder why I get frustrated trying to fix things.