Re: Patch to fix search_path defencies with pg_bench - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dickson S. Guedes
Subject Re: Patch to fix search_path defencies with pg_bench
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em Qua, 2009-05-06 às 16:27 -0400, Tom Lane escreveu:
> > I think it would be better that the schema is specified on the command
> > line.
>
> Surely that's more work than the issue is worth.  It's also inconvenient
> to use, because you'd have to remember to give the switch both for the
> -i run and the normal test runs.

So, in my opinion, the Joshua alternative is a good little change that
let "pgbench" runs in a more flexible way.

But, there is the possibility that someone are using an automated script
that could be broken by this change?

--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz