Re: [Q] rollback after select? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From V S P
Subject Re: [Q] rollback after select?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
I think I resolved my second question (about rollback modifing the
search_path)

I did not realize that I had to issue a commit
after set search_path

so what was happening is that when I did the rollback, the search path
was also gone.

The same problem was with my set client encoding (my other email)
both were related problem to the fact that PG I have to issue commits
even for the 'non sql' statements.

sorry I did not figure this out before posting,
Vlad