Re: List Message Footer - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: List Message Footer
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 19:44 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes please. I note that there is a clear demand for the idea that I
> > presented and I would like it implement.
>
> What idea? I must be missing an email. I saw an email from David
> Blewett outlining an idea starting this thread - did you have another
> proprosal?

I suggested that the footer of emails coming through the lists include a
link directly to the message in the archives. Since the messageid is
what is used to track threads via the commit fest as well, it creates a
very simple linked bit of information.

It will also allow us to more easily track threads because I can click
on the email and have it take me directly to the thread at archives.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997