Re: List Message Footer - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: List Message Footer
Date
Re: List Message Footer  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-www
On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 21:19 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 March 2009 12:09:09 Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > On Wednesday 18 March 2009 01:33:39 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > > Have to see with this email, but should be done now ... let's see how
> > > this one comes through though ...

> > Whatever you do, please put that back the way it was.
>
> Please fix this immediately.  All the other mailing lists are also affected.
> Very annoying ...

Yes please. I note that there is a clear demand for the idea that I
presented and I would like it implement. Tatsuo, Myself, Greg Smith,
Tino, Guillaume have all mentioned they like the idea.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997