Re: PostgreSql with or without Plus? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSql with or without Plus?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 18:23 +0100, Jennifer Trey wrote:
> Which one should one install? Is there any difference?
>

> They are both free right? And both has fulltext support, right?

It depends on your requirements. I always suggest using a version that
natively supports your operating system packaging. As far as I know
Postgres Plus does not do this on Linux.

If you are running windows, use what you want :)

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org
   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/