Re: US printing requirements for this spring? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: US printing requirements for this spring?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 08:16 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Mike,
>
> > I think I still have 250 (+ -) of the 11" x 17", multiple page/center
> > folded/stitched :
> >  "The Business Case for PostgreSQL" laying about - if anyone has a need.
>
> Really?  Yeah, we could use them.
>
> Josh, actually, Noel would be saving us about $400 a year on the
> single-page flyers.  And he's willing to print the 4-pager *and* one
> single-page flyer.  So why not?

The single page flyers have a tendency to change more often and can
easily be modified to advocate specific events or organizations around
PostgreSQL.

I am not "opposed" just saying that it seems a waste of the gift.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org