Re: Postgres-enabled ISPs? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Postgres-enabled ISPs?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 14:35 -0800, Christophe wrote:
> Do we have a list anywhere of ISPs that happily support PostgreSQL?  I
> would love to be able to point clients at such a thing, to reduce the
> anxiety of recommending PG.

Most that I have seen are moving to a VPS scenario so they all support
PostgreSQL. CMD supports VPS and Dedicated. Hub supports a bunch and
there are others. We professionally also use John Companies and
SliceHost. All have treated us well.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org