Re: Swag for SCALE? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Swag for SCALE?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 22:06 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > No, announcement requested shipment directly to Richard.
>
> Hmmm.  I think maybe we should suggest shipping to me.  Richard (AFAIK)
> has no folders, nor does he have much "helper" labor to get them stuffed.

I assumed that people would get together with him before the conference.
It doesn't take much to do folder stuffing. As the announcement already
went out, I am hesitant to have the opportunity of flyers arriving at
multiple locations.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org