Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Vacuum and Reindex hangs
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 20:39 +0000, Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> and we also oppose to answering on top of message, and citing
> everything underneeth.
> Why? Because your words should say what you mean, not show it by its
> look. Hence, plain ascii is enough for us - and should be for every
> intelligent human being.

Well now that we are completely off topic :). Let me just say that it is
exactly the type of thinking above that makes Open Source people seem
like jerks.

I know many perfectly intelligent people that are better served through
diagrams, pdf and color than a mailing list. Most of them make sure
geeks like us, *EAT*.

Does that mean they are not intelligent or perhaps that there talent set
is just different?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--