Re: Python 3.0 does not work with PL/Python - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Python 3.0 does not work with PL/Python
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 11:38 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I have recently fixed the configure script to recognize Python 3.0.  But
> note that building and running PL/Python with Python 3.0 does not
> actually work.  It looks like several symbols have been removed or
> changed.  It would be good if the Python pundits around here could take
> a look.

Yeah I mentioned that to Bruce a couple of days ago. I am trying to fix
it. Or I should say, I am trying to get Alvaro to hold my hand while I
fix it.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL