Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> The infra team seems to be good with debbugs, and several committers
> seem to like it, why not go with it?

It certainly seems like debbugs is the proposal to beat at this point.

In the end though, what matters is somebody doing the dogwork to make
it happen: connecting some tool up to our workflow and populating it
with an initial collection of items.  Until that happens, we're just
arguing in a vacuum with no way to see whether a proposal will really
work.