Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Last Week to Participate in PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 22:31 +0100, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Greg,
>
> > The PostgreSQL Certification JTA Survey currently underway is nearing
> > its conclusion. The survey will close November 14^th at which time the
> > process of reviewing and analyzing the responses will begin. That leaves
> > just under a week to give your thoughts on how a community driven
> > certification should look.
>
> As did many, if not most, other people, I found it impossible to submit
> the survey form.  I think you need to do this effort over, using better
> technology.

I am sorry you are having trouble Josh. It might be helpful if you let
the certification project know you were having problems. That is over
here:

http://www.postgresqlcertification.org/

There is also a mailing list here:

Where you could report such an issue.

I would not let this issue sour your experience. The PostgreSQL
Certification project has garnered a 50% response rate on the JTA. That
is Presidential election percentages. I am quite pleased with the
result.

I would also note that all reports we have had of people not being able
to take the survey is because they didn't set up an account. I notice
that you "just" set up your account. Are you still having issues? What
is the error you are receiving?

Joshua D. Drake