Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Rework subtransaction commit protocol for hot standby. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Rework subtransaction commit protocol for hot standby.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2008-10-28 at 00:35 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Comments please.

I'm a little unclear as to what is happening with this.

We have a bug in CVS HEAD, so clearly doing nothing shouldn't really be
an option. It was my patch with the bug, so clearly my responsibility.
After some prototypes, I'm happy with the submitted v3 patch.

Please could somebody commit this? Or at least say what they think needs
to happen, or what we're waiting for?