Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4-1 - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Markus Seibold
Subject Re: Updated Cygwin Package: postgresql-7.4-1
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

> Please read the README file:
>
>     /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.4.README

I just installed postgresql-7.4-1 using the cygwin setup.exe.

On my PC, the postgresql-7.4.README is not located in /usr/doc/Cygwin/ but
in /usr/share/doc/Cygwin.
Jason, maybe you want to change this or make an announcement.

I also want to really thank you for your work ... I have no experience with
UNIX systems at all and am absolutely thankful for you making it that easy
for windows-only users to install postgresql!!!

Markus

--
Markus Seibold