Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Synchronous Log Shipping Replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 17:57 +0900, Fujii Masao wrote:

> Umm.. I disagree with you ;)

That's no problem and I respect your knowledge.

If we disagree, it is very likely because we have misunderstood each
other. Much has been written, so I will wait for it to all be read and
understood by you and others, and for me to read other posts and replies
also. I feel sure that after some thought a clear consensus will emerge,
and I feel hopeful that the feature can be done in the time available
with simple code changes.

So I will stop replying for a few hours to give everyone time (incl me).