Re: [GENERAL] New shapshot RPMs (Sep 7 2008) are ready for testing - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: [GENERAL] New shapshot RPMs (Sep 7 2008) are ready for testing
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Sun, 2008-09-07 at 13:39 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> The point I was making is that for 8.4, unless you specifically
> configure with --disable-integer-datetimes, it is enabled by default on
> any platform that can support it. We committed that change on 30 March
> here: http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-03/msg00550.php

You are right, and I overlooked the actual macro.

I now "fixed" the macro by changing its behavior to use the
--disable-integer-datetimes mode if not defined.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
                   http://www.gunduz.org