pgmemcache status - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Munro
Subject pgmemcache status
Date
List pgsql-general
Hope this is the right place to ask.  Apologies if not.

Is pgmemcache still being actively supported/developed?  I have
experienced a database crash with postgres 8.3.3 and pgmemcache 1.2beta1

Doing select * from pg_settings (with shared_preload_libraries defined
and no custom variable definitions) causes a server reset.

I will happily provide more information to anyone who wants it and
intend to attach a gdb session to it tomorrow when I will have more time
to investigate the cause.

Thanks.

__
Marc