Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

> Josh,
>
> >> Pop-up display?  I can order that if you'll send me the graphics you have.
> >
> > Oh yeah good point. They are 5x5 right?
>
> Actually, it's 8x8.  I'm thinking of ordering the one with endcaps,
> because they look more elegant and are only $100 more:
> http://www.displays2go.com/product.asp?ID=3952

The art I sent you is 4x4 vector. It should scale to the 8x8 with zero
changes.

> Does the graphic you sent me comply with their artwork requirements?
> http://www.displays2go.com/bannerguidelines/TEPUGM8C_bannerguide.html

Not a clue :). Can you ask them, our artist won't be online for some
time today?

> I also think we really need some literature stands.  But I'm not sure if
> we want counter display:

I would would lean toward something we can put on the table. That way we
have no change of it blocking potential users from getting to us, or
worse getting knocked over.