Re: Tripping up on my first attempt at building PG from source - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Tripping up on my first attempt at building PG from source
Date
Re: Tripping up on my first attempt at building PG from source  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
List pgsql-general

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 22:54 -0700, Richard Broersma wrote:
> I just bought a new Ubuntu Laptop so that I could tryout and hopefully
> offer support for a few of my favorite pgfoundry projects.
>
> Would anyone be able to give any dirction on what I need to do to get
> passed this error?

You don't have any build tools install. Try:

apt-get install binutils gcc autoconf flex

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake