Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 14:26 -0800, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> > Nope, but it does cover us if you get sick or something.
>
> I'm not talking about the technical issues -- I'm talking about the
> policy stuff.

BTW: When someone wants to land  Planet PostgreSQL, I forward this
request to planet internal list, and ask for comments. There have been
only very few exceptions on this, I think. Magnus helps me a lot, and
always comments on these request.

So, I'm not the only person, but yes, I own the domain ;)

-HTH.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE