Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Watch your PlanetPostgreSQL.org blogs
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 14:16 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > > He's also not the sole admin of planetpostgresql.org.
> >
> > I am.
>
> Really?  I thought Robert had rights.  Well, it's obviously never been
> an  issue before.

Well, technically all community sysadmins has full access to that box,
but it does not mean that they are administrating Planet PostgreSQL.

> Lewis, from the sound of it, you just need to put less text in your
> "excerpt" portion of your posts.  Is that correct, Devrim?

Exactly. Like your blog, Joshua's blog, Hubert's blog, etc. If a blog
software does not have that feature, we have some alternatives like
feedburner. If asked politely, I'm happy to help anyone.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

Attachment