Re: ADD/DROPS INHERIT (actually INHERIT / NO INHERIT) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ADD/DROPS INHERIT (actually INHERIT / NO INHERIT)
Date
Re: ADD/DROPS INHERIT (actually INHERIT / NO INHERIT)
List pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Perhaps "why is the buildfarm failing" would be appropriate.

> Yes, that is appropriate, though it seems Neil's cleanup of the patch
> has fixed it now.  I see only a single stats failure and an initdb
> failure in the buildfarm, neither of which I assume are related to the
> patch.

Nah, it was a false alarm: I was looking at the first post-patch report,
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mongoose&dt=2006-07-02%2003:30:01
but apparently mongoose had managed to pick up a partially-updated
snapshot.  The later reports (including mongoose's own next try an
hour later) were all OK.

Sorry for the noise.

            regards, tom lane