Re: Endless recovery - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Endless recovery
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 11:50 +0100, Hans-Juergen Schoenig wrote:

> I have that feeling too - it could very well be some Gist issue in
> here but given what we have seen in the debugger this was not too
> obvious.
> At first glance it rather felt like a full check of the entire index.

Yeh, I'm happy for resource managers to do heavy lifting when they think
its the right thing to do (only they know), I just want to make sure
that doesn't affect anybody else. (Thinking to the future, not as a bug
fix).

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com