Re: [pgsql-advocacy] How to convince people to choose PostgreSQL overMySQL? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] How to convince people to choose PostgreSQL overMySQL?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 06/14/2017 03:53 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 06/14/2017 03:05 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> On 06/14/2017 02:58 PM, Stephen Cook wrote:
>>> On 2017-06-14 15:30, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>

>>> Don't mention that the two available GUIs are either discontinued or
>>> beta at best.
>>
>> Are you talking about PostgreSQL GUIs or MySQL?
>
> I would say he is referring to pgAdmin.

I would never consider pgAdmin to be only one of two available GUIs.
PgAdmin is fine for those who *must have Open Source* but there is also
PostgreSQL Studio: http://www.postgresqlstudio.org/

There are also some of them that are exceedingly mature such as Navicat
and EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL.

JD

>> JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.