Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Simon Riggs
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Dave Page, )
 Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
  Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
    Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alex N Markelov, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
      Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
       Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
        Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alex N Markelov, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
    Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 11:18 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Simon, Raymond, Alex,
>
> Rest of discussion with Simon taken offline.
>
> It sounds like Raymond has more time to be a Regional Contact than Alex,
> and Simon knows him ... is that good with everybody?

I don't know Ray, and I would hesitate to be involved at all if I did.

Ray was the only person to reply to an open, public request. OK, it was
the European list, but that seemed like the right place to ask.

I don't consider it appropriate for me to choose between Ray or Alex, if
such a choice is needed. I was just trying to organise a replacement to
allow me to focus more on the rest of the UK.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com