Re: [Fwd: Re: Outer joins and Seq scans] - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sami Dalouche
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Outer joins and Seq scans]
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks for your answer.

So, basically, what you are saying is that there is nothing particularly
wrong with the query, nor with its optimization ? So if I need
performance for this query, I should just revert to other techniques
(giving more memory to postgres, caching outside postgres, etc..) ?

Regards,
Sami Dalouche