Malfunction in dropping database with pgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sergei Abramov
Subject Malfunction in dropping database with pgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Platform: Windows XP, 5.1 (Build 2600).Language: Russain.
Distribution used: Binary.
pgAdmin version: 1.10.0.
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0-1.

Bug description: When I use menu command 'Delete/drop' to drop database,
PostgreSQL server reports:
WARNING: could not remove file or directory "base/16435": Directory not
empty
WARNING: some useless files may be left behind in old database directory
"base/16435".

However, specified directory appears empty and I have to delete it
manually.
Database cluster is situated on local NTFS-drive.