Re: Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL feature comparison - Part 2 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL feature comparison - Part 2
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 15:26 -0400, Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> On 10/11/07, Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> > I would like postgres to have a really good auditing system. For me,
> > it's one of the most important features that postgresql doesn't already
> > have.
>
> Agreed.

My ideas on the subject are fairly vague.

Do you have a link to a well-thought-out design for database auditing,
that PostgreSQL could use as a model for implementation? The list
archives are fairly sparse on the subject.

I might have time to do some work on this.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis