[GENERAL] Selecting some schema not suported for libpq PQconnectdbParams - Mailing list pgsql-general

From marcelo
Subject [GENERAL] Selecting some schema not suported for libpq PQconnectdbParams
Date
List pgsql-general
The system I'm building needs to connect some QNX 4.x machines to the
Postgres' server (by the way, a Linux machine).

Of course, it will be done through a porting of the libpq library.

I was reading the possible parameters for the function mentioned in the
subject and none refers to the schema.
Also, the pg_service.conf file (to which may refer the "service"
parameter) don't add to the parameters enumerated in the section 31.1.

So... is there another way to tell the server which schema will be the
default schema for some database?

Of course, I'm asking this because the schema to use will not be the
"current user" nor "public".

Any help will be appreciated.

TIA

Marcelo