Re: Suse RPM's - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Suse RPM's
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 11:38 +0100, Chris Coleman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of anywhere to get Suse 10.1 RPMs of recent (8.2 and
> 8.3) versions of postgres?

Complain to Reinhard, he is CC'ed to this e-mail.

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/postgresql/

has only 8.2.0...

BTW, I have promised to build SuSE RPMs some time ago; however Reinhard
said that they will keep the packages up2date.

Reinhard, if SuSE is busy and/or is not willing to keep the packages
updated, I can also build SuSE RPMs for the community...

Kind regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment