Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Nagy
Subject Re: Autovacuum keeps vacuuming a table disabled in pg_autovacuum
Date
List pgsql-general
[snip]
> You don't need to reindex, just update.

I was pretty sure I've seen the error reported and the fix too, the
thing is relatively harmless except the vacuum troubles. And considering
that the table itself does not need vacuuming, it would be even more
harmless if it wouldn't block other stuff and if XID wraparound wouldn't
be a problem.

> HEAD from the branch is certainly better as it contains some extra
> fixes (particularly one for a bug introduced in 8.1.9 which may bite you
> if you just pick that one ... see about bug #3116)

OK, I'll go with head.

Thanks,
Csaba.