Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch. - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.
Date
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a  (Olivier PRENANT <ohp@pyrenet.fr>)
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.  ("Billy G. Allie" <bga@mug.org>)
List pgsql-ports
We already have success messages from Olivier Prenant for 7.3B4 on 8.0.0,
and me for 7.1.3.

I don't believe your changes are necessary.

--On Wednesday, November 06, 2002 22:57:26 -0500 "Billy G. Allie"

--
Larry Rosenman, Sr. Network Engineer, Internet America, Inc.
E-Mail: ler@airmail.net