Re: orphaned PGDATA/base/ subdirectories - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reece Hart
Subject Re: orphaned PGDATA/base/ subdirectories
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 18:16 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
On the other hand it would be scary to have the elevator "change its
mind" on the middle of carrying you to 20th and suddenly opening the
floor for dumping you to the basement instead.  Which one would think is
pretty much what must have happened here ...

Actually, I got off at the floor 7-and-a-half and I discovered a great view through Tom Lane's eyeballs. Here's what it looks like:

Jeez, I have the postgresql source memorized (all versions)... my hands move rapidly between 5 keyboards, I can watch 5 monitors at the same time, and I can respond to 15 emails while coding on 3 branches and running regression tests... this is great!

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0
./universe -G 6.672e-11 -e 1.602e-19 -protonmass 1.673e-27 -uspres bush