Re: Getting weird pg_tblspc error, has anyone seen this before? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Getting weird pg_tblspc error, has anyone seen this before?
Date
List pgsql-general
Tony Caduto <tony_caduto@amsoftwaredesign.com> writes:
> I just used the postbooks installer and it did not create the pg_tblspc
> directory, so the issue appears to be caused by a messed up Postbooks
> win32 installer.   Check out this screenshot:
> http://www.milwaukeesoft.com/postbooks_datadir.png

Bizarre.  I hope you'll tell them to fix that.

In the meantime, manually creating that directory should fix the
problem, as long as you make sure it's got the same ownership and
permissions as the other subdirectories.

            regards, tom lane