RE: [HACKERS] Hi - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Meskes, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Hi
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think I will start to get into the code slowly. But I agree that a
preprocessor would be fine. I found some old 0.1 code on the internet.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20